In 2007 Maurice Cregan and Colm Kelly established CK Financial Services to provide independent financial planning and advice to business owners and individuals. Tommy O'Brien, a General Insurance expert, then joined them in 2010, enabling them to meet the full financial needs of their clients. The group has since been renamed Cregan Kelly O'Brien.
Cregan Kelly O'Brien offers a unique combination of experienced financial planning, insurance, accounting and tax specialists within the one firm. Almost always, key financial decisions regarding a business or family have implications across related areas, and these need to be fully understood before choosing the right option. Using our unique "On Track" approach, we work together to get to the heart of your financial challenges and devise solutions to suit your unique circumstances.
We are fully convinced that this collaboration of skills in accounting, financial planning and insurance enables us to offer the most comprehensive advice and solutions available to our clients in the market today.
- Peace of Mind: You can rest easy that all areas of your finances will be examined by experts in their specific fields, ensuring no area gets overlooked.
- Financial Clarity: As we collaborate to address all areas of your finances, we can take a holistic view and devise appropriate solutions, taking all factors into account.
- Control of your finances:As your circumstances change, we will ensure that any tweaking of solutions happens across all areas of your finances as we have an overall view of your situation.
- Easily managed: You only have to ring one firm for answers to all of your financial questions & issues!
- Better financial choices: Because of our overall view of your entire financial picture, we can make more informed and better financial choices for you.
Cregan Kelly O'Brien is a fully independent advice firm, regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
We are members of the Irish Brokers Association and Professional Insurance Brokers Association
The CKOB Difference