Call Today on 01 870 0370 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning for your desired lifestyle in retirement is a significant challenge facing business owners and professionals today. You want to maximise the tax advantages and also your retirement benefits , all in a risk controlled manner.
You need to carefully consider when you wish to retire , how much you need to save and where best to actually invest your money. At Cregan Kelly O'Brien Financial Planning , this is what we do . Using our On Track process , we help you to clarify your retirement objectives and ultimately achieve them in a controlled way.
Why Cregan Kelly O'Brien for Pension Advice
- Independence and expertise of our pension advice
- Over 20 years experience in dealing with pensions
- Bespoke solutions to meet your own pension requirements
- Complete pension planning process which takes account of your attitude to risk and builds an investment strategy specific to your risk appetite
- Ongoing updates and reviews to ensure your pension is meeting its objectives
- We only recommend the best performing investment managers based on extensive research that we carry out on all the funds available in the market
What makes us Different?
We at Cregan Kelly O'Brien Financial Planning take great care to provide our clients with the best independent pension advice in the market. We offer our clients a high value pension advice process which will ensure that you meet your own particular pension objectives when you retire. Building a pension plan is one of the most important aspects of an overall financial plan.
"Cregan Kelly O'Brien provided me with excellent financial advice and service in setting up my retirement bond. Colm explained the various pension structures, assessed my attitude to risk, provided detailed information and access to leading pension fund investment managers that matched my risk profile. I'd be happy to recommend Cregan Kelly O'Brien to a friend; in fact I've already done so"
read more testimonials
Our Pension Advice Process
- Initial discovery meeting (for which there is no charge) where we get information regarding your existing benefits and an outline of your own pension objectives and we assess your risk profile.
- Develop a pension plan tailored to your specific requirements and risk profile
- Make recommendations to you based on research we have carried out
- Implement the plan and provide ongoing advice updates and reviews
Pre retirement pension planning
Our objective is to help you build the max pension fund allowable at retirement so that you can enjoy your retirement years. Our pension advice service will help you achieve your pension goals and we tailor our advice process to your specific needs and requirements.
Who do we advise?
- Company Directors
- Sole traders/ Self Employed and Partnerships See more information on Self Employed Pensions
- Company Executives
- Employers who are looking to set up pension for employees
- Employees with existing pension benefits from previous employments , or employees who have been made redundant and looking for advice or employees looking for advice to set up AVC,s or Additional Voluntary contributions
So if you are considering starting a pension plan and you want to get the best independent advice available or you have existing pension benefits , and you are not happy with the advice you are getting or how your pension fund is performing then why not contact us for a pension review.
Post retirement planning
Are you someone who is coming close to retirement See more information on retiring soon and want advice as to the best options open to you?. Or are you someone who has, already retired and you are not happy with how your pension is performing or you feel you are getting little or no ongoing advice?.
We are here to help and advice you
What are my options when i retire ?
There are various options for you to consider when you retire and we will help you choose the right one for you , generally the options are as follows
- Tax free Cash , generally either 25% of the total pension fund or up to 1.5 times your final remuneration based your years of service , we will explain these 2 options in more detail at our meeting
- Annuity or pension for life , this option will guarantee you a pension for the rest of your life and can include a spouses pension and the annuity can be either level or indexing
- Approved Retirement fund [ARF] and Approved Minimum Retirement Fund [AMRF]
These options are available to most people retiring apart from employees coming with pension benefits coming from Defined Benefit pension schemes.
If you decide to choose this option you must invest a min of €63,500 into an AMRF until age 75 unless you have a guaranteed pension income of more than €12,700 which can include a state pension.
The balance can be invested into an ARF and once you are 60 and over you must draw down a min of 5% per annum from the fund.
The money in the ARF and AMRF is your asset and you will need independent advice in relation to how this money is invested.
We can help you all these options
No matter what your particular pension requirements are we will be able to help and advice you , why not call us today at 01 8700370 for an initial meeting consultation