Call Colm today on: 01 870 0370
GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Want to really invest in the future?
Clean energy is proving to be profitable for investors, the S & P Clean Energy fund has more than doubled in 2020.
Sectors such as Wind Energy, recycling, waste management, forestry and water related business are all attracting investment.
Banks and Financial institutions getting behind the Green agenda.
Green fund investment opportunities including a Renewable Energy Fund that is offering investors a return of 8% p.a over a term of 4.5 years.
In 2020, CO2 admissions grew the least in 30 years as a result of the lockdowns.
30% of a total of 1.8 trillion EU package to rebuild a post Covid Europe will go towards fighting climate change.
In the United States and under the new Biden administration, the US has committed to a 1.9 trillion climate spending plan. This plan has the ambitious aim of achieving 100% clean energy by 2035 and net zero emissions by 2050. The Biden administration will recommit the USA to the Paris agreement.
The UK has committed to Zero waste to landfill by 2050 and to reduce landfill sites from 130 to 65 by 2030. Petrol and Diesel ban by 2030. Electricity from Energy from Waste plants to heat half a million homes by 2030.
How does Renewable Energy work?
- The European Investment Bank paves the way to end fossil fuel investment in 2021.
- JPMorgan Chase is committed to aligning its investment strategy with the Paris Climate Agreement
- BNP Paribas is the first bank in the world that has set a coal exit date, deciding to end the financing of shale -gas and has acquired a leading position in financing renewable -electricity projects.
- HSBC pledges to provide between $750 billion and $1 trillion by 2030 to support the transition to net-zero carbon emissions.
- Goldman Sachs, “Renewable power will become the largest area of spending in the energy industry in 2021” and sees €16 Trillion investment in renewables by 2030.